Busy Soaping weekend!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbly Buddha

Reaction score
Here are some soaps I experimented with over the weekend!

IMG_4053.jpg

Cold Water (BB-Smells unbelievable!)

IMG_4051.jpg

Chocolate Mint. Turned out too green-will use less colour next time.

IMG_4047.jpg

Cookies For Santa. My first attempt with rounds. Interesting!

IMG_4033.jpg

Sea Mist, a salt bar.

Thanks for looking and any feedback is appreciated!

Very nice! I love all of the swirls. The cookies for santa is a cute idea. Did you use PVC as your mold?

Your soap looks great! From the picture, it does not appear that the chocolate mint has too much green.....it reminds me of the little Andes chco/mint candies. The salt bar looks fantastic!

They ALL look very good. I don't think the minty one is too green at all.
WOW fantastic job.

I love the salt bar. How do you do the colors, I never have luck doing that with salt bars. I agree with the others, your choco mint looks to die for! It looks the perfect color of green to me. :D

The chocolate mint looks like a big hunk of chocolate mint fudge from a local place here! If the photo shows the color accurately, then I'd say the green is perfect.

The last one is my second favorite!

They all look great! I love the idea of making rounds for a cookie scent. Genius :D Your mint color looks just right to me as well. We're all our own worst critics I suppose :lol:

I also used Cold Water from BB and I got these strange little bruises in there, generally around the swirls I did. There are blushes of red that look just like bruises. Did you get anything like this with yours? I doesn't look like it. Your swirls are nice- all the way through and beautiful. I also don't think your chocolate mint looks too green, although I don't think it would look off if you lightened it up either. I can't see your Cookies because of the light reflection. WOuld you consider posting a picture of one of the soaps so we can see the color better? Did you use Snickerdoodle or another cookie scent?

They look AWESOME!! The swirls in the cold water are very nice, but I think I still like the salt bar the best.

Latest posts

Back