Bulk Olive Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy B

Reaction score
Where do you get it? I don't want a huge amount, but at least 35 gal. Also, do you use Pure of Pomace? just curious what you prefer. Thanks

I use Soaper's Choice. If you get into the Twin Cities from time to time, check prices at Costco, Sam's Club, or a restaurant supply store.

A drum is about 55 gal...but I've never bought in higher than 5 gal cubitaners at a time because I don't want to have to deal with a drum tipper or a siphon. Do you maybe mean pounds rather than gallons? 35 gallons is a LOT for a beginner soaper. I buy from soaper's choice. They have good prices and fast shipping.

Olive pomace feels a bit nicer but it costs more for me. I'm good with using less amounts of regular olive oil and either rice bran or avocado oil at a higher amount to compensate for the difference.

Where do you get it? I don't want a huge amount, but at least 35 gal. Also, do you use Pure of Pomace? just curious what you prefer. Thanks
I always buy from Soapers Choice, a major distributor. Due to its' cost, Olive oil is perhaps the most adulterated oil on the market, and has been the subject of several investigative documentaries. Buyer beware, buy direct from distributers when possible, not re-packagers.

Latest posts

Back