Brown Strawberry Cheesecake

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean13

Reaction score
Well it didn't trun out the way I pictured but we're still proud of it. Learned a few things.
Still smells like cheesecake.
The white spots were from TD added at last minute. Shoulda stirred more or not added it anyway. Still love it though.
We did not add any FO to the topping. See what it looks and smells like in a few days.
img0059gh.jpg

llineb said:
Lovely! Especially the pink top layer!

I don't know why the topping didn't all stay pink. Guess the Flavour Oil had something to do with it.

Thanks everyone. I made lip balm in the cheesecake oil but its pretty soft.

That turned out nice! The different textures make it really intersting to look at.

Ok a day short of four weeks and here are the results.

The soap still has a very sweet and creamy scent to it. It's barely faded but the vanilla has made what I wanted to be red for strawberry turn brown. Right from the beginning. So Flavour Oil hold a scent very very well but will change your other colours even if you did not put that scent in with that layer if it has Vanilla.

Does that make sence?

I like the look of your soap ... plus I thought of dragon fruit when I saw it ... and I love anything to do with Dragons.

Back