Bored out of my mind

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soapbuddy said:
I no longer go there if I'm looking for a product that I would want to use. I got tired at looking all these outrageous claims. Did you know that there is (or maybe was now) a lady that sold a product that would heal HIV positive people? No wonder the government wants to regulate all of us. It's people like her that give the rest of us that follow the rules a bad name.

OMG! I hope someone locked her up. You know there must be laws againts that. Isn't it considered practicing medicine w/o a license?

Tabitha said:
soapbuddy said:
I no longer go there if I'm looking for a product that I would want to use. I got tired at looking all these outrageous claims. Did you know that there is (or maybe was now) a lady that sold a product that would heal HIV positive people? No wonder the government wants to regulate all of us. It's people like her that give the rest of us that follow the rules a bad name.

OMG! I hope someone locked her up. You know there must be laws againts that. Isn't it considered practicing medicine w/o a license?
I haven't been back to her site after that, so I don't know what happened to her. Her claim is way beyond cosmetic. Yes, that is a medical claim and no she wasn't a doctor. At least not from what I could see or read in her store.

I liked your comment of "wash yer' butt & what more do you really expect out of a bar of soap anyway.... " It made me laugh.

Go ahead and run with it, Tabitha. You could have a lot of fun lampooning some of the more outrageous or idiotic claims. :D I just don't want to see you get in trouble with the FDA. You might be skating on thin ice if they don't have a sense of humor.

PrairieCraft said:
It's so funny that I have it in a bucket of hot water, a third a container of epsom salt and some lemongrass eo that my wonderful husband just set up for me. I've kept it wrapped and elevated, iced on and off and it feels fine when I'm just sitting here. The bruising is crazy and it feels fine to massage it but tender to have any pressure on. I've never had a boo boo like this before, it's my first real injury. :( I'm not sure how long I should baby it. This is day four, I'm tempted to just get up and walk around on it but I'm still hobbling around because I'm concerned I might make it worse. How long did yours have you down for? Did you start using it again while it was still sore? I've been doing a lot of ROM movements since right after it was injured and am determined to limit the amount of scarring and loss of flexibility by not babying it too much.

watch out for massaging the bruises, you could push a blood clot into your blood system. when i went to school ( massage therapy) there was a bruise on my leg that was deep and the teacher wouldn't let them massage anywhere near my bruise. said it could kill me.

:shock:

Latest posts

Back