Boozy Chocolate

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
This is one of my better rebatches. Made with three different kinds of soap and as you can see, the lighter soap didn't melt down very well so it ended up being a confetti soap. I used chocolate beer as the liquid, scented with BB's rich dark chocolate.

The darker tops is from where the FO is starting to discolor, it will turn very dark. Not quite sure why it looks reddish, its actually a dark brown.

1dy6p1.jpg

2m2cs8y.jpg

Probably a good thing you can't smell them then. The FO is very similar to a chocolate eclair:)

i actually like the confetti effect. a very successful rebatch, indeed. dark rich chocolate, yuuummm... must be amazing smell!

You should see them this morning, they look so much better as they get darker. You can definitely see where the FO didn't get mixed in as well. I'll take more pics in awhile, I want to take them outside to try and get the true colors. They are much prettier in person.

I highly recommend this scent, its fantastic. Its not just plain chocolate, you can smell the vanilla and its quite sweet. I use a tiny bit in lotion too, the scent sticks for a couple hours.

Oh wow, chocolate beer! Never heard of that before. Sounds like it smells amazing. Looks edible too. Love rich dark chocolate!

Latest posts

Back