Blogs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eleraine

Reaction score
So I like reading soap blogs and gawking at pretty soaps! Anyone care to share theirs so I can bookmark them and be a follower?

Added!

If anyone else has a soapmaking blog that you don't see...let me know and I'll add it.

agriffin said:
Added!

If anyone else has a soapmaking blog that you don't see...let me know and I'll add it.
Thanks! I had meant to add an LOL after my 'Where's mine?' ... sorry for the abruptness.

Dragonkaz said:
agriffin said:
Added!

Thanks! I had meant to add an LOL after my 'Where's mine?' ... sorry for the abruptness.

I "know" you well enough to have read it with an imaginary "lol"! :)

No abruptness inferred.

WELOVESOAP - I'll add yours. Thanks!

Bigmoose said:
I have just started mine. This is something outside my comfort zone and would like honest feedback and suggestions on doing blogs better.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

http://www.homebrewsoaps.com/blog.html

Bruce,

I just checked it out and I'm very impressed. I have a friend who makes home brewed beer so I will send him a link to your website. He'll be so impressed. But anyway, I wanted to say that I like how your blog and shopping experience are well blended together. I can't wait to hear about your new product. Will you be sharing about it here on SMF?

zeo

I can't wait to hear about your new product. Will you be sharing about it here on SMF?

You bet I will. I think I am really on to something with this one and love it that I think I will be the only one doing this.

Bruce

I hope to be posting something with pictures either tonight or tomorrow on what it is I have been working on. I will do so in the "Other Crafts and DIY Projects" section of this forum. I am very excited to see how well these sell.

Bruce

Mine isn't specifically a soapmaking blog, but I'm transitioning it to incorporate more of my adventures in creating natural products, including soaps. http://naturalandnourishedfamily.com

Thanks for starting this thread. I love the chance to see what others are making.

Latest posts

Back