BLOG for Success with me PLEASE!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also really interested in the rest of the steps. I realize the thread was started back in May, so I hope I'm not too late to generate interest! :roll: I've never been an active blogger, though I've enjoyed following many of the soaper's blogs as part of my soapmaking research process. Have been screwing up my courage to start one, and being one of those people who are process oriented, I think it would be motivating for me to be following steps while blogging that would ultimately increase traffic to it. So... more steps please! :wink:

Hey guys...can I make a suggestion? I don't have a blog but I love it when you guys put your website or store or blog link below your posts. I would imagine that the amount of traffic on this site alone would be a boost to your blogs or websites.

Wish everyone who had sites would post the links so I can visit them and if I like visiting them, I'm guessing others do too.

Latest posts

Back