Blackberry Sage

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaz, one more question. Did you get the micas from TKB and did you use melt and pour or CP. I want to order some of those colors but if they morph in CP maybe not. I have never made Melt and pour. I still a newbie. I love the CP soaps so much

I but CP safe micas from a supplier in Australia. I prefer the pop micas, which I've read some overseas suppliers are no longer suppling. Some people have written that they're now called rainbow mica.

I do only CP ... love them so much, I've not felt slightly tempted to try anything else ... and I've been soaping on and off for many years.

Thanks I will do my best to find out if they work in the CP. I really don't want to do anything else.

That is beautiful. I love the colors with each other. Before I started soaping I had never seen any fabulous soaps like this before. This is a whole new world! :D

Thanks so much for all the kind words!

I was thrilled with this soap ... so now I need to make it again ... will I get it too look so good ... this is the challenge!

Back