Blackberry Merlot Wine Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I simmered the blackberry wine for 1/2 hour let it cool in fridge and added at trace. I used Berry Breeze and Pomegranite FO from ED. TD and Ultramarine Violet. Set up nice. Sitting patiently on my cutting board to be cut.

Wine Stripe Soap 002.jpg

WHOA! Those look sooooo cool! You did a great job! Love those colors and your stripes are amazing. Great job!!

That is so beautiful!! What an amazing job!! I need to stop with the labeling and get back to soap making so I can try the tiger stripe!! How much of the blackberry merlot did you add? the colors and contrast are great!

I am so jealous!!!! I saw everyone doing the tiger stripe and I tried it too - and FAILED. Second time I failed, my batter got too thick too fast. Guess I'll just have to try again. I love the idea of wine soap. What is the significance of adding the wine?

I am so jealous!!!! I saw everyone doing the tiger stripe and I tried it too - and FAILED. Second time I failed, my batter got too thick too fast. Guess I'll just have to try again. I love the idea of wine soap. What is the significance of adding the wine?

the significance of adding wine to soap is so that I don't drink the whole bottle by myself...lol! No, it adds to my bubbles in the soap. Wine really does make a nice soap.

Latest posts

Back