Bikini Blemish Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christianbeauty

Reaction score
Ok Ladies,

Lets get personal....
I have always had a problem with ingrown hairs and blemishes around my bikini area. Bought out tons of products that would claim to work and never did.

So earlier this week, I did my research on oils and their benefits.

I made this small recipe and already it is working.

2tbsp of Rose Hip Seed Oil
2 Tbsp of Tea Tree Oil
1 Tsp of Castor Oil

I placed it in a small jar because it is oily. Anyway, I am able to take a small cotton ball dip in the jar, and run it across my bikini area. It is already fading and it has only been 4 days!! I know it sounds way to good to be true, but for me it is a tremendous help. I am African American, and our skin tends to be two toned.

I am the one that shaves my bikini area every other day because I get stubble instantly over night and using the oil concoction for the past several days has kept me smooth, has eliminated my ingrown hairs, and is starting to fad the blemishes.

I feel over time, I will have one smooth bikini line for the first time ever!!

sounds like a great recipe! I get those bumps too all the time and they are annoying! I shave all the time down there but its always "bumpy"

Sorry for the TMI but im going to try this recipe

I am going to try that recipe . I thought I was the only one with bikini line bumps. :oops:

Kitn

Kitn said:
I am going to try that recipe . I thought I was the only one with bikini line bumps. :oops:

Kitn

I am still in shock at how quick it is working. It is officially Day 7 and I cannot imagine what kind of results I will see in a month!!

x

great post! thanks! :D

i thought it was just me, too....

i wonder if you could incorporate it into a lotion stick?

Re: x

heartsong said:
great post! thanks! :D

i thought it was just me, too....

i wonder if you could incorporate it into a lotion stick?

I am sure you could. It would make it more user friendly than a jar of oil you apply with a cotton ball lol..

I swear that would be a good idea. If you turn it into a lotion stick, do let us know!! The smaller dosage of these oils would definitely be enough to turn into a lotion stick.

another hint for getting bare down under easily is to use this stuff called magic powder. it is actually for black men to shave with but because it is made to help with shave bumps and ingrown hairs it works wonders in other areas. buy the scented kind if you try this. unscented smells like rotten eggs. also probably TMI but a plastic spoon removes hair the easiest.

I would be cautious about using a lotion stick. You might introduce bacteria to an area that is already irritated. The jar method with a clean applicator used each time is much more sanitary.

I am just so sad that I must be the only one not wearing a bikini.

:( :(

Jude

Back