Best site for supplies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliChan

Reaction score
Whats the best site for finding supplies at a good rate?
I found almost everything that I want brambleberry.com but is there a better site to get my supplies?
I'm trying to find everything I want on one site because I don't want to have to pay a bunch in shipping and handling.
these are the things that I'm looking to buy

2 lb soap mold
Potasium hydroxide
Natural purple and blue colorants
titanium dioxide

I only have a 50 dollar budget so if there is a cheaper place to get them please let me know

Are you close enough to Bellingham, WA to pick up your order at Brambleberry's Otion Store? Maybe you could save on shipping that way?
Otherwise the only place I can think of off hand that carries Potassium Hydroxide is Essential Depot, but I don't think they carry the rest of the stuff you're looking for.

I'm in the Midwest so I don't know many West Coast suppliers. Did you happen to check suppliersbystate.com?

Unfortunitly im clear on the opposite side of the state from them :(
ill check there sellersbystate now to see

I'm four hours from Bellingham, and the best shipping I've found is from Brambleberry and MMS (both run about the same with MMS a smidge more). I have thoroughly checked out suppliers by state, but avoided the vendors in Eastern WA. If you're over on that side, maybe those will be good for you.

Back