Bc vanilla stabilzer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
have many people used this? does it really work, i WANT some if it does.

in that case I should mention that mine was Peak Pink Sugar that got the sharp crystals. I cannot recall which FO went all oily and nasty, though.

If I recall correctly, BC won't even discuss it if the stabilizer is used with FOs form other suppliers, and denies there's a problem with theirs as well. And to be fair - apparently some people have been able to use it. I know one and I'll ask her what it works for.

I have used it successfully with IFT (Agilex) Van Bean Noel. It makes a beautiful cream-colored soap and is my #1 seller. It did cause crystals/grit in Pk Sugar from IFT. You will just have to try it in your application. Carole

What does that mean "crystals", is the soap usable or did you have to toss? I dont make pink sugar much, but i would like to make vanilla and dragonsblood.

The crystals are little, sharp flakes in the texture and no, I would not sell it. It might help with the vanilla but not the patchouli in dragonsblood. Just try a very small batch. Carole

Back