Battle of the Sexes going on here!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamela

Reaction score
I just had to share my story with you all! I'm just curious if any of you use any stearic acid in your soaps. I got my dear hubby addicted to soapmaking...imagine my surprise and delight...anyway, he made a batch of lavender soap with it and now he is strutting around the house banging on his chest, swinging his soap around in the air, bragging about how hard his soap is compared to mine in which I don't use stearic acid. I don't use it and my soaps are hard...not as much as his but still *pout*. They are just a tad softer than his....hardly noticeable in my book!! So now he is imploring that I need to use it in my soaps! I say I don't need it and really don't want to fuss with it anyway. Just had to share it......and the battle goes on..... :x
Who is going to win remains to be seen!

Kamela said:
now he is strutting around the house banging on his chest, swinging his soap around in the air, bragging about how hard his soap is

Are you sure you're talking about soap??? Classic man-behavior, IMO! :)

Sorry - where's my mind today! :oops: :twisted:

Harder - whoopee.

How's the skin feel? The lather? Yanno, all the important stuff?

Thats great he's into ... you will have the go head to BUY STUFF

try heating in the oven - (( yesterday I had a batch of coconut only soap, I wanted white.. I stuck it in the fridge- and peeked 10 minutes later :lol: it was jelling ... dang it sooooo .... I stuck it in my new convection oven on 150 * i don't know how long I cooked it, hrs, trying to get it to finish jellin .. when I tried to cut it today, I couldn't get my wire cutter through it ))

I'm thinking it 's cured :lol: :lol:

We are having fun but then again, he can be annoying about it too. His soap is way better than according to him! *lol* :shock: And yes, it typical male behavior but I have to say, the sight is not pleasant! The kids are questioning his sanity! *lol* I have to say that yes, he does let me buy whatever I need so I can't complain too much or he'll cut me off!! We can't have that now!

Latest posts

Back