Bamboo and Teak

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering about this too! I was thinking about getting it next time I order from ND. If I do I'll let you know what it's like! I should be placing an order soon. :)

OOB smells very good, haven't soaped yet. Very intoxicating, unisex (IMO).

It does smell very very nice , unisex , I have just sniffed the bottle , haven't soaped it yet. It is on a pretty long list.

Kitn

I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. I meant to post in the the Fragrance one. Duh. Sorry mods. I'm a doofus. :p

Hey doofus...I am expecting that FO tomorrow actually! Can't wait to try it! Will let you know...

LJA said:
SimplyE said:
Hey doofus...I am expecting that FO tomorrow actually! Can't wait to try it! Will let you know...

Shut up. Really? Get outta my brain, woman! :wink:

:shock:

Actually, NOW I am expecting it tomorrow. My days are all out of wack.

I have a hefty order from WSP tomorrow, most of which are FO samplers :D , along with Emu Oil, Evening Primrose, more hemp (crap, I did not realize I ordered this from Columbus last week.). I have an order from BB tomorrow, as well. I hope I did not order hemp from there, either. :oops:

Since I am in your brain, it is your fault for my hemp oops, as well as going a bit nuts on ordering. Thanks alot!

OOB- YUMMY! Exotic, oriental, and spicy! Could be my new favorite! Will soap with it this weekend possibly.

SimplyE said:
OOB- YUMMY! Exotic, oriental, and spicy! Could be my new favorite! Will soap with it this weekend possibly.

What supplier did ya get it from? (I gotta ask Daniel where he got that Tobacco and black tea one too. I'm on a tea smells kick for some reason)

LJA said:
SimplyE said:

What supplier did ya get it from? (I gotta ask Daniel where he got that Tobacco and black tea one too. I'm on a tea smells kick for some reason)

If you like tea smells, get "Red Currant and Thyme Tea" from ND! I've used that one and it smells great! Very tea-y! Haha ;)

LJA - I got it from WSP. It really is very unique! So far, for first impressions out of the bottle, this is one that knocked me over! I think that the Tobacco one sounds amazing. That is on my next list. :oops:

Ashley - Red Current and Thyme sounds divine...eh hem. Sorry, but it just popped into my head!

Okay, I just soaped Bamboo & Teak, and lemme tell ya - that is one sexy man type scent! LOL. IMO anyway! It could be unisex too. Very very yummy. It smells like a really good cologne to me. Not overly strong though.

I got mine from ND and it did not accelerate. I used 3.3 oz in a 4.5 lb batch of oils. We'll see how it smells tomorrow when I cut it. I'll update!

As of now I give it a 10/10! I'll be ordering again and adding this one to my line of soaps for sale!

AshleyR said:
Okay, I just soaped Bamboo & Teak, and lemme tell ya - that is one sexy man type scent! LOL. IMO anyway! It could be unisex too. Very very yummy. It smells like a really good cologne to me. Not overly strong though.

I got mine from ND and it did not accelerate. I used 3.3 oz in a 4.5 lb batch of oils. We'll see how it smells tomorrow when I cut it. I'll update!

As of now I give it a 10/10! I'll be ordering again and adding this one to my line of soaps for sale!

No acceleration and smells great? I'm sold. Thanks! :D

Back