Bama Game Day soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkCupcake

Reaction score
I am originally from Tuscaloosa, AL, home of the University of Alabama and the Crimson Tide, so I thought I would make a Bama football related soap.

Forgive the poor quality of the picture. My utility room is poorly lit. The soap is crimson, black, and white. This was taken just before I covered the soap to insulate it. I'll post another picture when I cut it.

Bama Game Day soap.jpg

Paintguru, I had several samples of Shave and a Haircut FO from BB, so I used that. It's a nice fresh, masculine smell.

That is so great, PinkCupcake. I live in Bama and have been agonizing over a Roll Tide soap. Having a hard time finding crimson. What did u use? Inspires me to try again, I know it would sell like crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Aunt Polly, I used Merlot Sparkle Mica from BB. I used a lot, so it would be a nice deep crimson. I can't wait to cut it!!

Oh, I can't wait to cut it! But I used glycerin to make mica swirls on the top, and there are just a couple of spots where the glycerin hasn't been absorbed. Maybe by this afternoon...

Back