Backwoods?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maythorn

Reaction score
I was looking ata Blue and the Rice Flower and Shea. The lady who owns this company has been away for family reasons but I think you can still place an order because she'll be back soon. The prices look pretty good to me. I don't do candles but maybe someday.

I haven't purchased from backwoods for a while but do like their scents and I am always impressed with how true to soaping description they are I especially love the Linen and Lilac, Cannibas Rose :0)

I've only tried 3 BW Fragrances..Tropical Fusion discolored to light tan in cp scent, soaped easily have only sold a few bars, scent is med/light @1 oz/ppo and the name suits it is summer/tropical type. I like it just ok

Tropical Tango- same discoloration as the above fragrance and to me smells just like the Tang I used to drink when I was a kid..

Rosemary Mint- I really like this one though it is more minty..I think it needs a little more Rosemary to balance it out, but it's strong in my soap and customers bought it all up! I used Goat milk in my recipe so it did have a slight tan discoloration.

They shipped my order quickly :D

I like their selection but when I clicked on the shipping cost it was kind of high. I got a Rosemary Mint recently that I thought needed more mint or something.

Latest posts

Back