baby scent/baby powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daystar's Buttermilk & Honey F/O, and also their Milk Sugar Kisses are wonderful baby-like scents, as well as Scent Works Tupelo Honey F/O.

I like to do a layered soap with Scent Works Tupelo Honey and Daystar's Milk Sugar Kisses to get an awesome, sweet smelling baby-like scent. The scent of those trwo combined in a layered soap actually reminds me of the sweet smell of a newborn baby.

Also, if you have any Orange Blossom F/O and Rose F/O, you can mix them together 50/50 and get a perfect baby powder scent 'ala' Johnsons & Johnsons. Truly!

HTH!
IrishLass :)

I have a nice baby powder from LoneStarCandleSupply.com and I add a touch of lavender EO to it and call it Sweet Baby. It's really nice, and one of my best sellers.

I also love oatmeal/milk/honey (this one is also from LoneStar) and I add a small squirt of real honey and some powdered milk to it, and real oatmeal if it's for an exfoliating bar.. smells sweet and delicate, just like a baby :)

Back