Aussie Swap 2012

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here they are - A gaggle of soap :lol:

046.jpg

Top - Lyn - Chanel No 5
Left Middle - Kaz - Ishtar Cake - Italian Choc/Lovespell on top.
Right Middle - Relle - Bunny Burps - Apple, pear, peach.
Left Front - Dotty - Neroli
Right Front - Iduna - Autumn Leaves scent.

More individual ones coming later when photobucket isn't playing up. Too big to post ATM.

More here -

043.jpg
051.jpg
Lyn - Chanel no 5
026.jpg
025-1.jpg
Kaz -Ishtar Cake - Italian Choc/ Lovespell
050.jpg
029.jpg
Iduna -Autumn Leaves

Yay, my soaps arrived today. I have spent the bulk of the day in bed, so I will have a closer look tonight. The mailing bag smells so full of goodness!

I love soap swaps :)

My letterbox smelled divine when I got home after 7 pm tonight!

I've not taken photos yet coz it's so dark!

Thanks for all the work and being in the swap ... I love new soap!!!

I just got mine too, about to open them now. I'm a little miffed though, my postie guy threw the packages at my door.

Soaps are here and they all smell beautiful :0) Relle the little bunny cutouts in the box was such a neat surprise. Sorry I didn't post yesterday I have a real dose of flu and I am having trouble giving it the shake off :(

Sorry your sick Lyn, soapy things to look at while you get better and I forgot about those bunnies :roll:, I cut them all out with a punch. My friends get scared when they open my cards because of the confetti and glitter they might find, they all open them on the grass :lol: .

Anyone started using their soap yet ? I haven't, but might break one out tonight, now which one - eenie, meenie, minie, moe.

I tried Idunas last night in the shower, couldn't get much lather up - might need a longer cure, but still managed to wash OK, the scent lingered on my skin for ages and I could smell the scent of the soap in the bathroom when I walked in long after my shower :) . It seems to have hardened more since I've had it, so might leave it a little longer. Love the soap.

I have been involved with quite a few swaps in the last two months so what I have done it cut a sample from each and have them sitting at the kitchen sink where I am using them to wash my hands. All smell delightful :0)

Sorry for not posting sooner. I haven't tried anyones soap yet I'm having a lot of allergery problems and I have gone back to study full time and catching the bus has made things worse so I also went and got my Learners permit. I never feel like I have any spare time.
I don't know what I could do to make it more sudsy, it had 20% coconut oil and 5% caster oil. I could add more caster oil or super fat at a lower rate. I do find my soaps are better if they are allowed to cure for at lest 12 weeks but I found 26 was the perfect wait time.

Iduna your soap seems to be lathering OK now, it must need a long cure time, it does smell wonderful, even dh comments on it when I've used it.

Latest posts

Back