Aquamist revisited

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supersoaper3000

Reaction score
Been doing some subtle tweeks on the looks of this soap. It is starting to look a little cosmic now...it is scented with our 'Aquamist' eo blend (15x orange, bergamot, patchouli)
As always, my apologies to any slow internet connections out there. I like big pics
:wink:

aqua2-2.jpg

aqua2trio.jpg

aqua2group.jpg

aqua2duo2.jpg

Those look great!! I don't know what you'd want to tweak after that!

Stunningly gorgeous soaps! I was going to ask too if the are glycerin? It looks like it maybe, but hard to tell for sure. :wink:

Definitely cosmic looking. They're beautiful. I showed this topic to my sister and she made the comment that they reminded her of lapis lazuli.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

cwarren: Yeah I guess you could say I make my own molds, although this method makes for a big brick that I hand cut into bars. I love the variety of molds available out there, but I am more of a DIY crafter.

doubletake and Jerry S: These were made from a clear M&P, some ultramarine blue, chromium hydroxide (green) as well as three different micas (silver, aqua, and TKB's Aqua Sparks).

Beautiful bars...

Well, as mentioned your bars of soap are really exotic and goooorgeous...and I have often thought about trying the glycerin based recipes, but just never did cuz I heard they were made with alcohol and were drying to the skin. I visited you website and its beautiful..you’re a real pro :wink: .
Regards…
Jerry S

Latest posts

Back