Apple Jack Peel

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bama

Reaction score
Sorry about the size of the pic. I am trying a new host
I made a new soap and tryed the chocolate line like Saltydog did so pretty in hers. Didn't get it right but I still like the way it looks. It is totally different all the way around on my intentions.
I used Tallow for the first time. Also added GM so I am looking forward to trying this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love the look of your soap ... it's amazing!

I have no idea how you get that line to be so wavy ... but it sure looks fantastic!

That wave is gorgeous to say the least, it really puts the character into the soap, nice nice nice.

Very nice!!! Love the line and contrast from colored (and the swirly marbled look) to uncolored.

Thank you all. Ha ha I was trying for a straight line but when i poured the rest of the batter it just didn't work out for me. I use the cocoa sprinkled for the color line. i hope it doesn't turn people chocolate. I have never used cocoa before.

Thank you. Been out of town since I cut it. I really like and am hoping to try something else pretty this next week.
thanks for all the inspiration on this board.

Bama- your soap is so lovely!

I love everything about it, the neutral colors, the shape of the cocoa line and the wonderful translucency. This is more how I pictured my cocoa line, I wanted it all wavy but didn't know how to achieve it. Nice job.

Thanks Hazel and Saltydog.
I think soaping is amazing. I have officially been making soap for one year and I have learned so much and yet I find I know so little yet. Salty I was so trying for the straight line. Funny how soap just turns out and I probably couldn't do it that way again for anything. I may try though

I keep saying I'm going to try this - the cocoa line. It's been a few months since I've soaped but this is really inspiring me to pick up where i left off.

I think it looks great! I had a problem with a soap I made with cocoa in it one time (the colour transferred to everything!!) and am reluctant to use it. But in a thin line I think it would be okay.

Latest posts

Back