anyone used this supplier?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too bad, depending on the shipping. soapers choice is about the same, oils ny nature you can buy 5lbs or less of butters, soapers you have to buy 10lbs or more.

Their shea butter is well priced, less than what I'm paying by 1/2... if you are buying 55 lbs at a time. Everything else I can get cheaper locally.

I called them a few years ago to get prices on oils because there was no on-line store. The people I talked to were very nice but I have never ordered from them. The shipping quote they gave me was way more expensive than soaperschoice.com. I get much better quotes when I want to buy more than one item.

steffm said:
I called them a few years ago to get prices on oils because there was no on-line store. The people I talked to were very nice but I have never ordered from them. The shipping quote they gave me was way more expensive than soaperschoice.com. I get much better quotes when I want to buy more than one item.

looks like their online store is pretty new. maybe the shipping really depends on distance, and maybe i'm lucky 'cuz they're on the east coast. hope they get the rest of their line online soon, eager to see the essential oil prices and don't wanna call!!!

I've gotten butters from them through co-ops and they've always been top notch.

I'm reeeealy lucky because they're not far from me at all - I haven't calculated the shipping (their coconut oil is out of stock) so once they have everything I need I'm going to give them a try!

Latest posts

Back