anyone seen the jellybath products???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awi

Reaction score
These look very interesting. I don't know about a whole tub full of the stuff, but a foot soak might be really nice. I would like to try something like this. Has anyone made a similar product???

They have a really nice website. I love that you can change the radio station. I have not tried any of their products, it might be fun in a spa atmosphere but I doubt I would use it at home.

i used it for my kids oncetrust me, once was enough! seems to be just water saving crystals with dye added, made the bath super slippery too, the pink stained my girls legs pink, the green was fine tho ( used for my boys lol )

mandalee73 said:
i used it for my kids oncetrust me, once was enough! seems to be just water saving crystals with dye added, made the bath super slippery too, the pink stained my girls legs pink, the green was fine tho ( used for my boys lol )

thanks for the information. I have never tried it. It looked like something that would feel great on your tired feet...especially if it had peppermint or something like that in there. Not sure I would want to bathe in the stuff either! :lol:

Back