Anyone ever used the Premixed Labcolors ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I just got a sale notice from Voyageur and they have the Premixed Labcolors
on sale. I just wondered if anyone has used them?

TIA

Kitn

Thanks LJA ,
I think I have to try them .I like using ultramarines and micas , but there are certain colors that I just can't get with them..
I think I deserve an Easter present :wink:

Kitn

The Easter Bunny just bought them for me!

:lol:

I've been eyeing up those colourants for awhile - thanks for the heads up on the sale! I just ordered almost all of them and some micas too! I've not played around with colours too much (only oxides and ultramarines and hated those!) so I'm REEEEEALLY excited to get these!

Thanks for posting! When they come in I'll report back with what I think of them. :)

AshleyR said:
The Easter Bunny just bought them for me!

:lol:

I've been eyeing up those colourants for awhile - thanks for the heads up on the sale! I just ordered almost all of them and some micas too! I've not played around with colours too much (only oxides and ultramarines and hated those!) so I'm REEEEEALLY excited to get these!

Thanks for posting! When they come in I'll report back with what I think of them. :)

You are welcome. It is a pretty good sale..

The Easter Bunny bought me some too. I have been using micas ( I love them) oxides and ultramarines too . I tried something different tonight, I mixed them with a small amount of water and then some oil from the recipe, just to see if they stay smooth ( no speckles) in the soap.I will post my findings.

Kitn

edited the info

Latest posts

Back