Any inspirational ideas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Healinya

Reaction score
This is my inventory:
menthol crystals
orange peel granules
lemon peel powder
honey powder
sage powder
rosehip powder
dried rose petals
lavender flowers (also ground)
lecithin granules
bentonite clay
white kaolin clay
sea salt
turbinado sugar
peppermint leaves
bladderwrack powder
wheatgrass powder
buttermilk powder
poppy seeds
apricot seed powder
multanni mitti
ground pumice
chamomile powder
kelp powder
kelp granules
coconut milk powder

plus tons of things that i have or can get from grocery store (cornmeal, oatmeal, ground almond etc..)
plus over a dozen different types of oils
plus tons and tons of eo's/fo's

Would anybody in a creative mood see that list and just go wild putting ideas together?

Healinya said:
This is my inventory:
menthol crystals
orange peel granules
lemon peel powder
honey powder
sage powder
rosehip powder
dried rose petals
lavender flowers (also ground)
lecithin granules
bentonite clay
white kaolin clay
sea salt
turbinado sugar
peppermint leaves
bladderwrack powder
wheatgrass powder
buttermilk powder
poppy seeds
apricot seed powder
multanni mitti
ground pumice
chamomile powder
kelp powder
kelp granules
coconut milk powder

plus tons of things that i have or can get from grocery store (cornmeal, oatmeal, ground almond etc..)
plus over a dozen different types of oils
plus tons and tons of eo's/fo's

Would anybody in a creative mood see that list and just go wild putting ideas together?

Honey chamomile wkc face mask
orange and honey powder for face scrub or mask
cellulite scrub-kelp powder,sea salt, turbinado sugar
foot scrub ground almond,carrier oil, peppermint eo, poppy seeds or pumice
lavender, rose, honey, wkc sea salt or sugar for a mystical love scrub
coconut and sage powder with sugar or salt for a auric cleansing scrub

Ooh, those all sound great - I'll be making every single one over the next couple days :D The mystical love and auric cleansing scrubs sound heavenly.

Well, I made the foot scrub you suggested, but without the almond cuz I was nervous it would go rancid quickly. I actually think I made my first professional quality product that may actually be worth selling one day. I used sea salt, pumice, avocado and grapeseed oil, and also some cocoa butter (I thought the cocoa butter would be good to keep it firmer and not be goopy) I ground up in mortle/pestle just a pinch of pepperment leaves and lavender buds, and added peppermint and lavender eo, with a couple drops of blue color.

Tonight I'm gonna experiment with the last one you suggested. "coconut and sage powder with sugar or salt for a auric cleansing scrub" I don't have a sage scent, but I do have a sage and citrus scent - so I'm thinking I will use that and add a little bit of dried orange zest to it as well. People put powdered milk in scrubs tho? I hadn't notuiced that yet, it doesn't turn into sour milk or anything?

Tis the season for colds and I remember a few years back, Bath and Body works did these bath salts (whatever they were) for those of us with colds. You could use some of the menthol crystals, some peppermint, and other goodies to make a tub soak ... I loved those things .. swore by them .. but of course they again got away from the more "natural" stuff and to my knowledge don't offer those types of products anymore.

Latest posts

Back