Angel and Devil Patchouli Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostho

Reaction score
As a challenge from my tattoo artist, that loves Patchouli and everything is red, we made two rich soaps made Olive Oil, Rice Bran oil, Shea Butter, and Coconut oil

bro_vlady_soaps_0102.jpg

Hope you will like it!
Please note our home made soap stamp made with a sharp knife and a simple rubber that one you use to erase your pencils... ahhaah

nice, i also want to know how the red soap was ade, or with what rather, and is the lather red?

Hello friends,
For the red colour I used cosmetic grade red pigment. A teaspoon for one kg of fats.
The lather is white. I the previous attempt I gave to the soap two teaspoons of red pigment and the lather was slightly pink. Not that problem, it was lot hellish :)

Cheers

Edit: colour was not ultramarine red but cosmetic grade red pigment

Soaplady22 said:
I've never heard of ultramarine red ..... I'm going to have to go shopping!! Like that color!!
Sorry man... I was writing wrong. I used cosmetic grade red pigment... Going to edit the post!
Cheers

Wow amazing red, love the home made stamp very clever.

The white looks like a chunk of vanilla bean ice cream, the home-made kind and that red is my red velvet cake. Awesome awesome results. *Hits the like button*

Latest posts

Back