Air holes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose I could, but really not worth it. Some of the holes are the size of dimes.
It would be faster to just cut off the outer parts and I may just do that.

I should also note that the ones with the bigger holes is the 2nd 1/2 of the batch and was worse of a glop.
I could also rebatch it... hmmmm will have to think about that

ok, I think you may have been talking with the OP about the holes.

But, I have a wave cutter and did some shaving ;)

20180330_105446[1].jpg

Just so you don't feel bad. I made CP soap yesterday and it accelerated so fast on me that I had to Blob it in the tube. Only was able to bang it once it was full (tube) so I didn't get all the air out or get to bang it after each short pour.

It is still a testing recipe/ FO and to see how well they heat up in the PVC tubing.

COLOR came from infusing Annatto seeds in the OO (at 20% ) for 2 days, heating it in the Microwave twice.
edit to say that the front cuts were on the 2nd pour and it was like oatmeal porridge !
View attachment 29594

This what it looked like right after I added the Coconut milk and it was a tiny amount too !
View attachment 29595

split the batch and quickly stirred in the FO and WHAM it got to thick Cake batter !

So there you have it, Wholey Soap... maybe I will just make a line of "Swiss Cheese" soap
Love the color!

Latest posts

Back