ads in veg news

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubato456

Reaction score
well, i've finally made the commitment to take out a series of 3 ads in veg news.....my target audience. some significant bucks on the line here...but this is what i've had in mind to do since the very beginning....as my commitment to vegan lifestyle is what started me on the soap making path originally. hopefully dh won't divorce me over this....but i'll be putting away savings each month, and so i hope i'll be able to swing this. fingers crossed.

i have one ad ....it's nothing fancy but im hoping the simplicity will call attention to it..let's see if i can post it....any suggestions or comments would be welcome. i have until june 15 to submit the copy

I hope the ad works for you. I think it looks nice. :)

One thought; is that your home telephone number? I'm not sure if I'd want my kids answering the phone and talking to potential customers. (Teenagers, never know what they might say!)

Jude

you read my mind...it's my cell phone number...and i have my business message "thank you for calling the Vegan soap Kitchen.....etc etc" i call it just to listen to it :D

Latest posts

Back