A question about supplies.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zilke

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has used New Directions Aromatics, I found them to be on the cheaper side for some supplies and usually in stock. I am not sure of the quality of their product and was wondering if this is a good place to buy supplies for my cp soap making obsession. Here is the link if you want to take a looksie.New Directions Aromatics

I use them for most of my supplies, I do CP and dabble in lotions and other B&B. They have really good quality. I'm in Canada and their warehouse is right around the corner from me so I save a lot on shipping since I just go pick up my order. Their prices are the best I've found, but that's probably because I'm in Canada and we don't have too many options here. The only thing I don't get from them is Olive Oil it's way cheaper at Costco. HTH

I love them for EO's. Unfortunately shipping is high to me in Texas so I tend not to use them for that reason only.

Their fragrance oils are not super great. Can be cheapie smelling in my opinion. Price reflects quality as far as that goes...

Their essential oils have been good for me though.

Thanks for the input, I will just keep NDA as supplier for my E.O. and look around the net for a supplier of F.O. o^_^O

Taylored concepts is right up the road from my work so I use him for some EO's and Fragrance oils. I use Suppliesbystar.com for all of my carrier oils and lye. She's in Benbrook. It's worth driving for me to save on shipping because I order the 5 gallons in palm and coconut.

Latest posts

Back