3 more :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindyw86

Reaction score
From left to right. 1st is pumpkin pie spice the orange is way to bright maybe it will morph though. But if not oh well that's what test batches are for :)
2nd is homemade apple pie partial gel and already discoloring so I will have to see how it turns out
3rd is pumpkin creme brûlée partial gel and also darker than it was yesterday. All smell fantastic too. My friend is gonna have a hard time picking what she wants me to make for her :)

image.jpg

Oh goodness.. glad I have pumpkin made here or I'd be in the kitchen making some right now and I have no time. Those give me some cravings. yum!
They all look great but that creme brulee has my heart.
wwwmyemoticonscomheartefz7.gif

Last edited:
Thank you :) I like the smell of all of the and the pumpkin creme brûlée right now is pretty, I hope it doesn't darken too much and the pumpkin spice still seems to be the lightest, but I have to figure out how to make more of a burnt orange kinda color

You can put a little brown in the orange.. I am getting ready to do my 3rd pumpkin maybe tomorrow with a true pumpkin scent and it will be bright orange, dark orange (with the brown) and brown.

Those all look great Mindy!! I bet they smell yummy! I'm holding off making my first pumpkin batch till I get down to my target weight loss cuz I know the smell of pumpkin soap will have me craving it big time LOL

Has anyone that has recently made pumpkin soap added pumpkin puree in your batch?

Your house must smell yummy! Those look great! I like the one on the left. I like them all! Wish I could smell them and compare the different scent combos...either way..they look fabulous!

Latest posts

Back