2nd Attempt (Sage for new years cleanse) 😂

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marciab80

Reaction score
This is my very second attempt... think it will work? I used sage infused in oil and some sage powder. my mother in law asked for new year 😂
I also didn't leave my top rough... just don't find it attractive. maybe later when I learn to decorate with a cake tip or whatever you call it.

Attachments

• 20211212_010008.jpg
    20211212_010008.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 21
That is lovely looking soap. I'm not into fancy tops myself, I generally take a chopstick and swirl the top a little bit.

Me likey!! Are all the colors from natural colorants? Really super cool! Welcome and congrats!
no! I used 2 tones of green mica powder. but! maybe I should have used only one. I think I wasted one of them since the color was already like green olive 😂 oh well! learning. plus there is this glitter color from the mica

That is lovely looking soap. I'm not into fancy tops myself, I generally take a chopstick and swirl the top a little bit.
omg! I did want to swirl but my trace became a bit thick for that because I yet don't trust the trace because I am still learn. when i wasn't sure if I should stop I kept goig 😂

I used my wall painter/plaster skills to make the top very flat and even 😂 with the soap cutter knife filling the holes to even, a little more of soap because there is still holes...tchan ran! a very even top 😀

they aren't perfect but I will get there 🥰

Lovely, how does it smell?

Please, DO take the complements from us. We as makers need to acknowledge our skills and accept the praise when given. It may not be perfect, but it will do what it is meant to do with ease.

Lovely, how does it smell?

Please, DO take the complements from us. We as makers need to acknowledge our skills and accept the praise when given. It may not be perfect, but it will do what it is meant to do with ease.
it smells like sage.... raw sage, not burning sage.... I don't like the smell 😂

Latest posts

Back