Most popular scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenmarie82

Reaction score
For those who sell on a regular basis, which scents do you find to be the most popular?

Dark rich chocolate is one that I have tons of orders for (I have to make two logs of it sometime this week) and sea island grapefruit ... oh and lavender .. i think it's like the little black dress .. a timeless classic

My goat milk based Oatmeal, Milk & Honey I sell a lot of. It is a staple in my line-up. This summer we sold a lot of the Victoria's Secret "Love Spell" scent in soaps, lotion and body mists to younger women. I sell Burberry and Green Irish Tweed to a lot of my male customers. The Green Irish Tweed is a unisex scent as a lot of women like the fresh, clean, scent.

Paul :wink:

Paul .. do you get a lot of guy customers ?? We have a huge male population here (no joke ... there's like 14 guys to every 1 female aged 14 or older .. this place is a meat market) and I was wondering if they actually buy a lot/go out of their way? If they do I'll certainly target them.

OMH, Love Spell, Pink Sugar, Lavender, anything that smells like you could eat it...

guys

i've had a lot of luck with these with guys:

leather and leather blended with lavender or just a touch of lilac- www.soapsupplies.net is getting in an awesome one! she has bendel bean which is a non-discoloring adult vanilla i LOVE! i use 1 oz pps in c/p.

aloe, sensuous sandalwood by sweetcakes, brambleberry's nag champa, sweetcakes juicy lime blended with allspice e/oil, gingerbread,

it all depends on the age groups- mostly college, or retired or 40-something.

;

I get alot of jasmine dreams , lavender dreams, cucumber melon,
vanilla pearberry and sleeping angels.
on the male side watermelon & patchouli dusk (I only have 2 frequent male customers though). I hope to improve that with my next order of eo & fo's. :oops:

Latest posts

Back