• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WSP Crafter's Choice Multi-Spray Concentrate

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
1) DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

2) Above disclaimer must be posted at the beginning of each sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other similar transactions.

3) SMF encourages active membership and requires a minimum of (30) posts & (3) months membership before posting any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other similar transaction. In Search Of (ISO) ads do not need to meet this limit.

4) Please keep all sales, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale or similar ads or requests relevant to the needs of this forum.

5) NO personal business sales. This you may sell excess supplies, but you may not sell products that you make.

6) Swaps are to be hosted by mods or senior members with mod permission only at this time.

7) When in doubt please PM a mod.

WSP Crafter's Choice Multi-Spray Concentrate (one dropper full used - almost full 16 oz) (Use by date: 12/01/2011) For making body or room sprays. - $7
http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/Pr ... +8.6+lb%29

I do still have the conditioner base. PM me your zip code if you want a shipping quote!

Just wanted to say that I tried the WSP conditioner concentrate this weekend and I LOVE it. Works really well for my fine, loosely curled hair. It's a light conditioner, but my hair is really easy to comb after using.

Latest posts

Back