• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients Wanted ISO Patchouli EO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponificarian

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Is any patchouli hater destashing patchouli essential oil? I am too cheap to pay some suppliers’ prices o_O and NDA is OOS.

Not destashing. However CandleScience has an outstanding patchouli essential oil at $7.43 oz.
The 4 oz size brings cost per oz down to $6.37 oz. It’s an outstanding Patchouli.

Thank you @BWt but I buy Patchouli in 500ml/1Kg batch because anything less is not worth it. It gets better with age. I have a kg that is about 2 years old that I don’t want to open as my goal is 5 years for it.

I do need some now hence the search. I will call NDA tomorrow to find out when they will have in stock.

Thank you @BWt but I buy Patchouli in 500ml/1Kg batch because anything less is not worth it. It gets better with age. I have a kg that is about 2 years old that I don’t want to open as my goal is 5 years for it.

I do need some now hence the search. I will call NDA tomorrow to find out when they will have in stock.
Perhaps try HBNO. They sell in very large quantities. Here is link. Good luck! :) Search - Patchouli

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.
Is any patchouli hater destashing patchouli essential oil? I am too cheap to pay some suppliers’ prices o_O and NDA is OOS.
You can try Bulk apothecary, Rainshadow labs or Aromachology Oils. Not entirely sure of the quantity you need and if these guys would have that in stock at the moment.
If I am not able to find at these places, I usually substitute it with other grounding EOs like Cedarwood, Vetiver or Amyris.

I just thought to update this.

If you need/want patchouli, the current batch of Patchouli from Liberty Naturals is really good. As we all know, Patchouli needs ageing, but I quite like this since it was produced in 2021, it has aged about two years, so it should be even better in a few years. It doesn’t hurt that they have the cheapest price for the quantity I bought.

I didn't know we should age patchouli! I haven't worked with it yet, but I just ordered some at amazon.com for $2.63 an ounce, if interested look up:

HIQILI Patchouli Essential Oil, Pure Natural and, for Perfume Making, Diffuser and Skin​

I didn't know we should age patchouli! I haven't worked with it yet, but I just ordered some at amazon.com for $2.63 an ounce, if interested look up:

HIQILI Patchouli Essential Oil, Pure Natural and, for Perfume Making, Diffuser and Skin​

Ordering EOs from Amazon is a risky business. Many, if not most, are adulterated. Anything with extremely low prices should be considered highly suspect, and not something you want to risk putting into your soap or on your skin.

My bad. Patchouli is better with aging. You don’t necessarily need to age it.

Latest posts

Back