Wholesale Supplies Plus???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RikRaks

Reaction score
Anyone order from them? I placed an order a week ago and still have not received it or a shipping notice, should I worry......

Thanks!

They are one of my regular suppliers. I've never had a problem with them yet. Was your bank account charged for the amount? Also- did you print out a receipt and/or do you have an order number? I would check the order tracking page on their website to see what's what. Chances are that maybe their shipping notice got sent to your spam box instead of your inbox (I've had that happen before). If for whatever reason things don't look right to you on the order tracking page and your account was charged, I would send an e-mail off to them to inquire about it. Make sure to send them your order #.

IrishLass :)

I've ordered from them several times and sometimes the order status you can get from the site is a little slow to update but I usually receive my order in 5 or 6 days. I did once have trouble with paypal there but they called the next morning to straighten it out. Good people to deal with and very helpful.

I have been ordering for them for probbaly 9 years. Yiou can sign in to your account, view your last order & see if it has shipped. If so you can track it. They almost always ship w/i 2-3 days tops.

WSP is one of my favorite suppliers and I've never had a problem with them. I never get an email saying order is shipped but as Tabitha stated, you can log into your account and track the status of your order.

As a sidenote, I once had problems logging onto their forum and got so frustrated that I emailed them about my problem. I did not receive an email but got a phone call from them and we worked through the problem over the phone. That was above and beyond, I think! :eek:

I do love WSP! I buy most everything from them and they are always super helpful. I do get shipping notifications from them in a timely manner. I would call or do a live web chat with them to get your question answered.

I also love WSP great customer service. When I order on Monday, I have the package on my doorstep on Thursday (I live in NC). Like everyone says, to track your package you have to log into your account. They are also helpful on their live chat.

I am a WSP regular as well. Usually very prompt with shipping out my orders. They don't send me an e-mail stating my order has been shipped, I just log-in to my account and it tells me if the item is still in the warehouse or has shipped and the tracking is available too.

SoapPoopette 8)

Maria, where do you live? I live in AZ?

Thanks all I logged into order tracking and it says my order will be here monday, all 47 pounds!! Yikes!! That is 10 days I have to wait ordering from them, is there anyone in say California that ya'll can recommend? Where is WSP?

WSP is in Ohio.

I love them and since I live in Ohio the shipping is reasonable for me. It would get more expensive the farther it has to go.

Snowdrift Farms is in AZ (Phoenix, I think?) and MMS is in Utah, maybe shipping will make up the price difference if you live nearby?

Hazel said:
WSP is in Ohio.

I love them and since I live in Ohio the shipping is reasonable for me. It would get more expensive the farther it has to go.

I can drive to WSP. Wonder if they'll let me? I have yet to purchase any bulk supplies - still tinkering with small batches with supermarket oils. That would be real nice to not pay shipping!

theBrewMeister said:
I can drive to WSP. Wonder if they'll let me? I have yet to purchase any bulk supplies - still tinkering with small batches with supermarket oils. That would be real nice to not pay shipping!

From the WSP FAQ page...

Can I phone in an order for pick up?

Yes, many of our customers phone in an order for pick up. We think this is a great idea. We will have your order waiting for you.

I placed an order for pick up. Where do I go for pick up?
You will first stop in the showroom and receive special paperwork from customer service. The staff will then direct you to the drive around pick up door. For your convenience, our warehouse staff will load your car or trailer.

My sister lives a couple miles from WSP, she can load up her car with high cost shipping things for me when she visits!

It's a toss up whether I'm happy she's bringing her kids to visit or bringing me soap goodies.

Latest posts

Back