? about Liberty Natural shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponif

Reaction score
I am preparing to order some essential oils and am comparing prices with different suppliers. The shipping is ranging from free to $23, depending on the company. I would like to compare to Liberty Natural, but it seems that I can't see the shipping cost until after I make the purchase. Is that true? I have to click the "Place Order" button to see the shipping cost. What am I missing here?

I liked Liberty Mutual's oils when I ordered from them - it must be 10 years ago now, though - but I don't remember having to call/message for postage. I think that would be annoying on a ongoing basis. Weird as they are a well-established, long term business.

I liked Liberty Mutual's oils when I ordered from them - it must be 10 years ago now, though - but I don't remember having to call/message for postage. I think that would be annoying on a ongoing basis. Weird as they are a well-established, long term business.
Oh the power of TV insurance advertising ;)

They've always had this shipping setup afaik.

That is the product of an aging brain, I'm afraid, not the TV advertising! A name from my work past which just bubbled up, that happens a lot these days. I'm sometimes surprised I'm intelligible at all.

Last edited:
Those are good prices - but I’m wary of the shipping since I’m on the east coast.
A while ago, I guess 2022, Essential Wholesale was having a Black Friday sale. Their castor oil was crazily reduced and I ordered a large quantity but it was the same issue, I couldn’t see what the shipping would be. They didn’t have the castor oil in stock and I waited two months before they finally gave me a price - as I recall the shipping was going to be over $400, well over the cost of the product. I sort of wonder if they made a mistake on their listing and had to make up the difference. I didn’t buy the castor oil. They are also on the west coast.

Latest posts

Back