Where to buy all the stuff

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tell where you buy jars, bottles, labels, packaging supplies, soap wrapping ideas......Just anything or any place you can find a decent plastic orifice to store lotions, whipped goods, room sprays....the list goes on.....and on. You know the drill. LOL. Shipping from a bottling company seems so high it's ridiculous! Google makes sure you don't find a local place that sells what you need so.....UGH. I literally go down the rabbit hole in search of supplies.

Tell where you buy jars, bottles, labels, packaging supplies, soap wrapping ideas......Just anything or any place you can find a decent plastic orifice to store lotions, whipped goods, room sprays....the list goes on.....and on. You know the drill. LOL. Shipping from a bottling company seems so high it's ridiculous! Google makes sure you don't find a local place that sells what you need so.....UGH. I literally go down the rabbit hole in search of supplies.

Dollar Tree
Yard Sales
Thrifts stores
Chinese take-out
Or, my favorite: way back in the bottom cupboard.

Labels-self printed & wizard labels

Tottles&Jars-Madina, uline, sks bottle

EO, Glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol,Fats- jedwards international, bulk apothecary, wsp

Lye-essential depot

Fragrances-wsp, bb

I've purchased EOs from everyone it feels like. And Amazon for a lot of the supporting one off things

Online Labels, Avery Labels: both have design programs that can be used both for self-printing and preprinted orders.

New Directions Aromatics and Camden Grey for EOs.

Craigslist and FB marketplace are great places to find things that other soapers are destashing, often unused/unopened and at much lower prices. If I need some specific container/dispenser, SKS Bottle is great for larger quantities and fast, reasonable shipping. WSP is often the best for smaller amounts of items that I don't need immediately (so their notoriously slow shipping isn't a problem).

I rarely buy from Brambleberry but do watch their sales for things I know and love. For isntance, I just purchased two more of their protective eyeglass frames while on sale, since their style is my favorite, and my current pair is showing signs of wear and tear.

If you put up what country your in, you can get a more comprehensive answer. Smf is worldwide.

Latest posts

Back