What's for supper?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizflowers42

Reaction score
What are you making for supper (or lunch, or breakfast)? This was a fun post on another forum I used to watch.

Tonight is home made pizza night with lots of goodies from the farmer's market for toppings: Feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, green peppers and onions on a whole wheat crust!

I've got shredded barbecue chicken going in the slow cooker right now. It's my oldest daughter's favorite & she's finally getting her appetite back after battling the flu for almost a month now and today was her first day back at school after being out for weeks. I thought it would be a nice surprise for her.

That is a nice surprise. Will you be my mom too? ;).

I just finished a slice of banana bread and black coffee for breakfast.

Friday is normally homemade pizza day for us but today is my youngest son's 17th birthday (my they grow up fast) & he's requesting a cheese burger & french fry pizza :???:for dinner & a red velvet cake for dessert.

This post is making me hungry. I keep it simple on weeknights, turkey burgers with avocado for the hubby and a veggie burger for me.

Such motivated healthy cooks! After a 10 hour work day I came home and had a glass of chocolate milk. :oops:

We had oven baked chicken tonight that had an egg wash and then coated with a gluten free seasoned coating. (I make a gf flour mix that has a few different ingredients) I added salt, pepper and italian seasonings. We also had Ranch mashed potatoes that my daughter made. They are her favorite and also had some seasoned corn. And nice Chai tea to drink.

I have some homemade GF apple crisp... AngelMomma come on over!

i just made a turkey wrap. Tortilla with tomatoes, lettuce, turkey, swiss and a little dijon and mayo. Wasnt my favorite, but thats what I had! oh....we wont mention the pan of brownies...:eek:

I have some homemade GF apple crisp... AngelMomma come on over!

Oh my I do love GF apple crisp! Nobody can ever even tell that its GF! But now I am tucked up in the bed trying to keep warm......eating Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate out of the pantry(where IS the blushing smiley when I need it?!) But they really are delicious and hit the spot when you need a chocolate fix. Just a few will do. I have been thinking about making some GF brownies and taking them to the party I am going to tomorrow.......and NOT telling them they are GF:twisted:. They are dying for me to make them a King Cake, which I will not be able to eat.

Just made a batch of creamy, cheesy potato & leek soup with garlic bread. I love soup on cold, dreary days :)

Back