What I've been up to today.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_m

Reaction score
So I know you all just hang on my every post (sarcasm...sorry) so I thought I'd share what I've been up to today (other than ogling my Lavender Vanilla soap). I'm planning two soaps in the very near future.. hopefully one tomorrow and one on Sunday or maybe two tomorrow or two Sunday. At any rate, as soon as these embeds are ready to be handled, I'll make my new soaps.

I made my first CP embeds today!

img_0323-209.jpg

These are just little pipettes that I had left over from the hearts that will be below. The green ones of these and the hearts will go on a re-do of my Cucumber Melon. I won't be doing that one CPOP again, but I will use my DH's heating pad, a box and some towels for insulation. Oh yes, I will be forcing gel, that Cucumber Melon likes to heat up a bit.

img_0324-210.jpg

Now the pink hearts and pipettes will be for my Strawberry Champagne (I will be blending two FO's) and I plan on doing quite a lot to the top of that one... the hearts, pipettes, plus piping a white fluffy mound to put them on/in and a mix of light pink and silver sugar pearls I just got in. Whew!

Now I just have to wait for these all to set up so I can handle them and we'll be good to go. I'm hoping for tomorrow but if I have to wait until Sunday or even Monday I won't cry too hard. =p

Latest posts

Back