What do you think of this mold?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that the "cardboard looking things" are the acrylic dividers still wrapped in a brown protective paper, which is how they would be shipped.

yeap. its acrylic dividers. so you need not cut your soap... alternatively, you can use it for swirling...

Thanks I guess this proves I'm still a true blond even though my hair is more gray than blond.

I have been going gray since I was 14, so I feel your pain. I color most of it, but pull out my silver streak. LOL I read that and thought of what I say..." My streak is actually platinum blonde, and it has burrowed into my brain." XD

its got nothing to do with the hair color or nationality. we are all the same. just that I saw this before so i know. LOL

The mold looks pretty interesting with the dividers. In the series pictures it looks like adding the acrylic dividers after the soap is poured provides a decorative feature. I just can't find where it states the final size of each bar.

43 bucks is just too expensive. I rather go to Home depot and spend 2 dollars on pine wood. Not having to use freezer paper to pluck out my soaps would be good.

The dimensions are at the bottom of the description - 10x2.7x3. If you were to use the dividers, I'd find the bars to be on the small side.

I found a similar mold at Bebe Colletcion here that is less expensive, although they are in Taiwan so the shipping is a little higher. The one linked has the dividers that go lengthwise, because I want to try mantra swirling, but they also have one with dividers that go widthwise instead. I ordered the lengthwise one and it shipped right away. Looking forward to trying it!

Latest posts

Back