What do you think of this logo?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
This made me grin when I saw it. By far the best I've found on fiverr.Oh and I have a round version too.
Bubble BayouV2 - Submark.png
Bubble BayouV2(1).png

I like the rectangular one too, and am not sure it needs the tagline.

I also thought you were primarily aiming at the kids market, no?

The colors and rounded soft looking alligator say 'kids' to me so I find that motto confusing: kids generally aren't the 'rushed and stressed' audience.

If you kept the pastel logo for a portion of your intended market, without that tagline, you could perhaps change up the colors or even style of the alligator, for branding to appeal to adults who do need to pause and relax.... all while keeping the same company name, and an alligator logo.

I love it ! It all works together really well :) I like both... maybe for different types of packaging ? And you're right, the gator IS completely adorable !!

I love it ! It all works together really well :) I like both... maybe for different types of packaging ? And you're right, the gator IS completely adorable !!
I was thinking the round one for things like receipts, stamps, etc. The straight one for things like banners.

Latest posts

Back