• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanting to trade a few supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green soap

Reaction score
SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hello fellow soapers and lotion makers:

I discontinued my lotion making so I no longer need a few items in my supply closet and fridge. I am seeking trades for equal value items & shipping.

This is what I have:

Ewax (emulsifying wax) 5 lb

Citric acid 5 lbs

Sodium lactate 1.5 lbs

Grapefruit seed extract 8 oz

Sodium citrate 2 oz

Tetrasodium EDTA 1 oz

Germall plus powder 1 oz

A few sample size fragrance oils:
moonlight pomegranate BB 1/2 oz
Fresh coffee CS 1/2 oz
Lilac CS 1 oz
Peppermint & eucalyptus CS 1/2 oz

I also have extra indigo crystals (to get a denim blue color in soap). Could part with 1 oz or 2.

I can also include organic air dried calendula petals from my garden if this is of interest.

Things I am looking for:

Any non-animal fancy shmancy carrier oils that I don't already have. For example Apricot kernel oil, mango butter, kokum butter, etc....just PM me.

Any essential oils that I do not already have, or have in low supply. PM me because I have many.

Any realistic leather Fragrance oil, sample sizes OK.

Fragrance oils, depending on which ones.

Silicone molds, depending on which ones.

I can't think of anything else, but I am sure there is more. Let me know what other items you have and do not use, I might be interested.

I am interested. I will make a list and PM you with what I have extra. Off of the top of my head I know I have a bucket of palm oil, a big thing of deodorized shea butter, bunch of extra fragrance oils I need to weed out, and I do have a pretty good Leather fragrance oil I use. I also have a very large quantity of soy wax flakes and can part with some.

I am interested. I will make a list and PM you with what I have extra. Off of the top of my head I know I have a bucket of palm oil, a big thing of deodorized shea butter, bunch of extra fragrance oils I need to weed out, and I do have a pretty good Leather fragrance oil I use. I also have a very large quantity of soy wax flakes and can part with some.

I have shea butter but I am using it up really fast so I am interested in your shea butter. Also the soy wax flakes and possibly some FO (PM me which ones please).

Sorry it is taking me so long to reply, I have been recovering from surgery. I will try to get the FO list up tomorrow. What is the apx amount of shea and soy wax you are interested in and what is your equivalent trade. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back