• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale Destashing Fragrance Oils from Brambleberry, Crafter's Choice, Sweetcakes, Peak, Save on Scents.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

All are in glass bottles except for the Mad Oils. The 2 oz and 4 oz Save on Scents bottles are clear glass, all the others are brown. All have been stored out of the light.

Let me know what you want and I will give you a shipping quote from 96768 (I will ship the cheapest way possible inc flat rate) and will then send you a PayPal payment request.

CRAFTER'S CHOICE
Michael Kors for Women
2 oz $6
Island Nectar (BBW Type)
3.6 oz: $5

SWEET CAKES
Flower Bomb (Victor & Rolf type)
4 oz: $15
Comments: great dupe – I just haven't figured out what to do with it so selling half.
Aloha Tiare (Comptoir Sud Type)
4 oz: $8
Mango Tea
2.3 oz: $4

BRAMBLEBERRY
Sleeping Angels (VS Dream Angels dupe)
4 oz: $5

PEAK
Green Clover & Aloe
1 oz: $2.00
Tahitian Village
1 oz $2.00