Wanna share your favorite EO combos?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyW

Reaction score
I am in a soapy mood tonight but I need to make something different. I am in need of inspiration. Anyone want to share your favorite EO combos?:smile:

patchouli lavender with a hint of pine. yummm!!!
patchouli, orange, ylang ylang
rosemary mint
rosemary lavender

I'm kind of in a rut too. I love patchouli blends, and its hard to try new things sometimes....especially when I'm ordering eo's and I have no idea what they smell like! I want to try more complex blends too.
I'm fairly new to soapmaking, so I'm just sticking with my variations of soaps I've bought from craft shows and such.

Thank you! I think the ylang ylang combo has my interest today since that is my all time fav EO. I will let you know how it turns out. I don't use Patchouli much b/c I don't LOVE it but lots of people do so I need to experiment with it more. That will be my next combo.

Patchouli and peppermint for soap. Lavender and grapefruit for body butter. It smells soooo heavenly! ( lavender and grapefruit are way too expensive for soap where I live)

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Last edited:
This is a much-loved combo of mine, and for good reason! It’s perfect to increase alertness, or when you need a quick pick-me-up. My friend Lucy likes to diffuse it in her homeschool room to help her kiddos while they are working on lessons.

2 drops Wild Orange EO + 2 drops Peppermint EO

Back