Vanilla 4 men?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgnlady

Reaction score
Ok I have requests for a straight vanilla type fragrance for men. Is there such a thing? I always just thought of Vanilla as a ladies fragrance.

Vanilla can have unisex appeal.

I'd look for a more sophisticated vanilla fragrance that is a blend, maybe something that includes musk or sandalwood?

Daystar has a wide variety of vanilla-based fragrances.

My very manly hasband's very favorite soap on the ENTIRE planet is a deisel soap by brown soap co., the scent is vanilla lace with added shea butter. He gets 6 bars every year on his birthday (fro me) and it is always the highlight of his week! He has always enjoyed a good lavender vanilla too.

Sandalwood Vanilla (Scentworks) is scrumptious on men, as is Bois De Vanille (Daystar) and I could see other "dry" vanillas work really well as unisex/manly soap. The sweeter "orchid" type vanillas wouldn't do it for me on a guy, nor would the foody ones.

I soaped a sample of Vanilla Sandalwood from Elements. My hubby's best friend went nuts for it.

I just got a sample of Baton Rouge from Southern Garden Scents. I think it would have unisex appeal. It's a vanilla oak blend to my nose.

Back