TKB Big Pour- Anyone going?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm short and plump and I was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt, but I was with a young man who was wearing a bright orange Gaints t-shirt and had his head phones in the whole time lol

The show was at the Alameda Veteran's Hall - it was their annual event. Sort of off the path if you don't know about it.

The big Pour

So what do they do at the Big Pour...I'm pretty new, didn't even know about TKB but looks like they have a lot of soap supply stuff on their Website. Is this strictly to sell their products or do they have like tutorials they run through to show processes & like that.
My sister lives in Marin and I haven’t visited her in a while. I could visit bring her some more of my soap..(she love it.. :lol: ) visit with her and hit the Big Pour and meet some of the forum memebers maybe.
Jerry S

most of it was supplies at super prices, and they had 3 demos 1 on melt and pour soap , one on lipstick, and one on eye make up. I hope they do it again next month so I can watch the demos

Is anyone else currently having trouble accessing their website? Not to change the subject or anything, but I haven't been able to get to it since Saturday.

Latest posts

Back