Taylored Concepts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyslippers

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Taylored Concepts and if so, how would you rate them and their FO's? (Sorry for the double post - I posted this on the shopping recommendation forum but it doesn't seem to have much activity.)

I've never used their FOs, but I do get tumblers from them for my container candles and they are great to work with.

Have you checked the reviews on The Scent Review Board? I don't have the web addy at my fingertips right now, but it's around here somewhere.

Thanks carebear.... and no, I've not checked the Scent Review Board. I have a heck of a time with that website. I'm registered but can't login; written to the mods and still have problems. I gave up on that site long ago. :cry:

that's too bad - it's a fantastic resource and has always worked for me.

note that you cannot register with a free email address like yahoo or gmail - no exceptions, due to issues with spam.

you do know, I assume, that the web address changed a few years ago - it's http://soapscentreview.obisoap.ca/

ordered about 20 1oz's

Took me awhile to get a feel for their website, a bit confusing, with the listings by years.. but so many great sounding scents I had to reign myself in. Out of the bottle snifs I generally thought everything was pretty good, but not with the fruity fragrances, now I have not CP tested, and that may change that alcohol smell I detected in the fruitys. I liked the sweet potato pie, that was a stand out. The glazed doughnut was lovely but almost too mild. Leather was fun, obviously not an expensive type of mysterious scent, but something maybe I could blend and spiff up, costume fragrance, for halloween for example. One fragrance they completely mixed up and gave me banana plus.
I just don't feel inspired to test something that doesn't smell good out of the bottle. It's against nature. You see I am new.

I have been using Taylored Concepts fpr 10 years. I do not get everything there, but a few of my regulars, including peppermint cream, pumpkin frapaccino & coconut bayrum.

Service is great, shipping is quick & fair.

He (Robert) dupes scents too for just the cost of the scent you buy unless he has to send it out to a lab to have it broken down. I have had a few scents duped.

Latest posts

Back