Sweet Apple, your thoughts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm cleaning up my soaping area and a come across this scent Sweet Apple, smells exactly like apples. I've had it a while it was gifted to me. But I can't imagine it would smell good in soap or lotion so it sits! Waiting, longing to be used! I look at it now and then but can't bring myself to use it. So it sits, waiting, wishing, wondering " will it ever be my time". Alas it calls out "help me, use me, please stop ignoring me, I'm useful too". Everything in me says No! But then I think maybe someone out there has the answer for this little sad bottle of oil. If you have any thoughts as to how to give this oil a life please let me know,

The little bottle says " Thank You"

If you don't want to use it personally, make soaps and give them away! Bath and body has a shower gel and lotion with the fragrance of Country Apple. I love it!

That is a fragrance you can use anytime and if you are uncomfortable with it this time of the year, what is a better time than Christmas?

I am not sure if you are good with basic candle making but you can just use it to make a candle! Or use it in potpourri !

If all 3 don't appeal to u, just give it to me! Just kidding!!!!!!!!! Lol.

I was given a sample of apple soap and I really liked it which is surprising as apple isn't a favorite of mine.

Mix it with some other fruity scents. Scent a hair conditioner with it alone or the blend. A room spray, put it in laundry soap... I think you will be surprised.

I made some soap with a lovely red apple fragrance from Brambleberry and loved it! It made a great fall soap. Maybe you could make some apple soap for hostess gifts or the autumn season? If you have kids in school how about a lovely apple soap for the teacher as a spin on the traditional apple :)? Whatever you do enjoy it, and share the pictures with us please :)
Cheers!
Anna Marie

Back