Somebody help me...please...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadiebugs1

Reaction score
Ok, I need someone to help me. I can't stop spending my hard earned money on WSP's sale page....ugh....I've placed 3 orders from them in the last week, each one progressively more $...

It's really hard to resist $10 for 16oz. fragrances, individual silicone molds.....ugh...

But hey, I figured if I can't stop...I'd at least inform others so I can be joined in my addiction! :p

Heheheee I know what you mean! And the best part is then the other products you see you can make and then you need a few more other ingredients ... and so on. It never ends :)

Jeee.....thanks for this! I was hoping I'd seriously be able to help someone. Now you've just dragged me down too! :D

hehehe.... :wink:

I JUST placed an order about an hour ago, and I swear...SINCE then, they've placed another one on sale (Tinsel Town - Sparkling Citrus, Warm Clove, Ripe Strawberry, Candied Raspberry, Mistletoe, White Pine, Frasier Fir) that I now want.....

oh, hey....thanks for the company! I know I'm never alone in my soap making world... :lol:

jadiebugs1 said:
hehehe.... :wink:

I JUST placed an order about an hour ago, and I swear...SINCE then, they've placed another one on sale (Tinsel Town - Sparkling Citrus, Warm Clove, Ripe Strawberry, Candied Raspberry, Mistletoe, White Pine, Frasier Fir) that I now want.....

Quick!!!....call them Jadiebugs.....they can add Tinsel Town to your most recent order. :lol:

Holey Jamoly! What'd you do - buy all their FOs?!? Most say "SOLD OUT". :shock: :lol:

Well, I didn't buy them ALL, some were already sold out! :roll:

But I did get the Vapor Bath, Mandarin Coconut, Cherry Crumb Cobbler, Winter Mint, Farmhouse Berries, and NOW....since they can't add it to my order, I'll be placing another order for the Tinsel Town (and another $5 worth of something).

Is it weird that I'm like.....REALLY excited about this???? I'm sick I tell ya, just sick! :wink:

jadiebugs1 said:
Well, I didn't buy them ALL, some were already sold out! :roll:

But I did get the Vapor Bath, Mandarin Coconut, Cherry Crumb Cobbler, Winter Mint, Farmhouse Berries, and NOW....since they can't add it to my order, I'll be placing another order for the Tinsel Town (and another $5 worth of something).

Is it weird that I'm like.....REALLY excited about this???? I'm sick I tell ya, just sick! :wink:

I half suspect I'll be getting notices that half of the ones I've already ordered will have 'Sold Out' before they fill my order.......then I will be very, very sad...

jadiebugs1 said:
... and NOW....since they can't add it to my order, I'll be placing another order for the Tinsel Town (and another $5 worth of something).

Dang it all! I really thought they could add it to your order. Some places will do that if they haven't yet packed it up.

rubyslippers said:
jadiebugs1 said:
... and NOW....since they can't add it to my order, I'll be placing another order for the Tinsel Town (and another $5 worth of something).

Dang it all! I really thought they could add it to your order. Some places will do that if they haven't yet packed it up.

It's all good. 8) I also got lip balm tubes. Guess it'll be my Christmas this next week.... THREE boxes coming from WSP! What more could a true FO HO ask for! :D

Latest posts

Back