Some of my recent soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted, I am gearing up for a Market on the GoldCoast on the first of August and here are some of the soaps I plan on taking

006-1.jpg

Irish Green tweed a really nice scent

009-1.jpg

Black Dupe by Kenneth Cole

005-1.jpg

A dupe of Vera Wangs Pink.......A lovely floral

013.jpg

My fav scent at the moment........Lemon Verbena from Sweetcakes

Thanks for all the lovely comments :D Chrissy I have my first market on the 1st of August and I am really quite nervous about it. I have made fifiteen logs and done a ton of candles so hope to shift some............Sell soap = buy more ingredients and fragrance which is one of my very favourite passtimes LOL.

Lyn, your soaps are inspiring and just really beautiful. The textures just want to make me pick them up. I can imagine that you will do very well!

They are all gorgeous!! I am always drawn to pink, so the Scattered Petals really caught my attention. Is it an ITPS or did you use a chopstick?

Either way, I love the swirls and the textured tops. :D

Thanks for all the lovely responses :D
Chrissy, Etsy is quite slow for me but I am loving the community spirit there and its a great reference point. I have had a few invites for markets by being on there so I think at the end of it all.............worth it. Mind for saying that I have had sales............not eough to keep the poor dog maintained and in food though :D
Heyjude these are ITP swirls I did a chopstick job on the Blacktie affair with the top bit and must have a play with doing a chopstick swirl in the mold
Jenny I will be sure to report back on the market............I am really nervous as it is very much a mother and baby market...........I didn't have time to get child appeal soaps ready and I have run out of my goatsmilk and white clay soap so its all about colour and fragrance at this one :) so hope they are not loooking for baby soaps as I dont have them. If the market goes well I will work on more targeted areas for the next one. Stall fees were right up there at 220.00 so hope I at least make that back LOL !!!!!!

pretty soap, how do you wrap them? or dont you? when you have a sale do you just display the soap and put in bag when sold?

Back