Some Hats I Make

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got some landscapes too! It feels so lovely
I have a problem lol, if there is a 50 or 60% off coupon at Joann’s- imma buy beautiful yarn! No plan for what to make with it, but coupons! I love the patons lace and bernat blanket too [emoji1]
I have gotten quite a bit better but my yarn stash is kindof embarrassing

I bought this dragonfly colorway in the red heart boutique- intending on making a hooded scarf- thank heavens I have lots of time before winter LOL

And this rainbow unicorny fluff- I was making a crocodile stitch baby blanket when I was pregnant. I was CERTAIN I was having a girl. When I looked at that baby- definitely not a girl [emoji23] I shelved that project haha
IMG_2928.jpg
IMG_2930.jpg

One of each- the girl is 5 and the boy is coming up on 2 now
Scarlett didn’t go to sleep when she was supposed to- when I was hauling some yarn upstairs to put in the spare room closet I saw her playing around so I recruited her for pack mule
I pulled all my yarn out of my closet in my office- had her drag it up to the spare room
I just went upstairs and noticed the yarn is exploding out of the spare room and oozing down the hallway [emoji1]
There really are worse vices, we’re good, we’re good!

Scarlett didn’t go to sleep when she was supposed to- when I was hauling some yarn upstairs to put in the spare room closet I saw her playing around so I recruited her for pack mule
I pulled all my yarn out of my closet in my office- had her drag it up to the spare room
I just went upstairs and noticed the yarn is exploding out of the spare room and oozing down the hallway [emoji1]

Are you on Ravelry?

Beautiful, I don't know how to crochet. Certainly is a good thing they sell so well! Hope everything gets better with your family :)

Yes there are worse vices.

Back